Saturday, July 19, 2008

A Game of Catch-up.

Allow me to catch you up on the last couple of weeks…

Not much has been going on up here in Lower Alabama, other than a smattering of babysitting jobs keeping me busy.  Between year-long days of coloring with my love, Elz and going “side” to play with Hannah and Ella, my days have been filled with R&R and fat pay checks.

But the last two weeks could not be accounted for without mentioning my wonderful visit last weekend from two of the BFFs.  Katie and Rachel made the trip last Friday to spend the weekend eating messy ice cream cones, finding our soul mates, waiting for the rain to pass so we could throw ourselves off the jet ski some more and playing a mountain of board games.  I was sad to see them go, but it won’t be too long now until we are reunited once more.

Last week was filled with making plans for Rachel and my new apartment!  After much deliberation, we finally got it all worked out…Let’s get real, Cuz and I are gonna have some fun!

Finally, the Bunning casa got some more visitors this weekend as my grandparents and cousins trekked in from Georgia.  The only downside to this is I have to look at UGA t-shirts walking around the house…We spent today jet skiing, tubing and wakeboarding.  Yes, that’s right, I FINALLY did it!!  Now I can’t wait to get back out on the water.

2 comments:

Bunz said...

Yes, you finally got up on the wakeboard....but that wasn't nearly as spectacular as the fall!

Anonymous said...

Nice to bump with this blog. I must say it is very CREATIVE! .. Hope to hear from you. And keep posting!

Follow Me:
http://forinspirationclickhere.blogspot.com/